Raspberry Pi: Cybersecurity Edition - Overview
Exploring Raspberry Pi and Cybersecurity: A Beginner’s Guide
Explore Raspberry Pi and Cybersecurity: A Comprehensive Beginner’s Tutorial for Hands-on Learning. If you already know what you’re doing, then go to the Raspberry Pi cybersecurity intro github repository.
Raspberry Pi: Cybersecurity Edition is a resource for those who are interested in learning about cybersecurity, wireless networking, and Raspberry Pi. This tutorial is designed for beginners and covers various aspects of Raspberry Pi and cybersecurity, such as:
- Understanding the Basics of Raspberry Pi: Get acquainted with the Raspberry Pi and its essential components.
- Raspberry Pi Shopping List: A comprehensive list of materials required for the Raspberry Pi – projects and where to find them.
- Text Editor & Terminal Customization: Learn how to configure and customize the text editor and terminal for a more efficient workflow.
- Setting Up Raspberry Pi for First Boot: Instructions for configuring your Raspberry Pi to boot headless (without a monitor).
- Building Your First Application: Create QERPI, a Raspberry Pi project with an LCD that generates a temporary guest Wi-Fi network and a new password daily. For more details, visit here.
- Developing an Alexa Skill: A step-by-step guide to building an Amazon Alexa skill that allows users to request the Wi-Fi password and receive a QR code. Find the tutorial here.
- QERPI Speed Testing: Test and debug your Raspberry Pi’s ethernet link speed with this guide, available here.
- Pi-Hard: An advanced tutorial on hardening (securely locking down) your Raspberry Pi, which explores different modes and security measures. Learn more here.
I hope this informative tutorial that provides a hands-on learning experience for those interested in cybersecurity and Raspberry Pi. By following this guide, you’ll acquire practical knowledge in building applications, customizing tools, and securing your Raspberry Pi system. Happy learning!